BRILLIANT REJUVENATING FACIAL CREAM 13G
Regular price €4,00
Brilliant Skin Rejuvenating Cream improves skin exfoliation. The main functions and features of this cream are the following:
- Exfoliates skin
- Suitable for acne-prone skin
- For best results, use with Brilliant Skin Rejuvenating Set.
Brilliant Skin Rejuvenating Cream Ingredients and Benefits
- Water. It is essential for every living skin cell.
- Cetyl Alcohol. It is derived from coconut oil. In addition, Cetyl Alcohol serves as a thickening agent and emulsifier, to help keep product ingredients from separating.
- Stearyl Alcohol. It helps soften the skin. Additionally, it heals and soothes dry skin. Moreover, it thickens the product.
- Propylene Glycol. It is a humectant. In other words, it helps retain the moisture in the skin. Not to mention, it is very light ingredient that never causes redness or irritation.
- Glycerin. It is used as moisturizer to treat or prevent dry, rough, scaly, itchy skin and minor skin irritations.
- Niacinamide. It is Vitamin B3. It reduces the appearance of skin blemishes.
- Dimethicone. It has soothing and astringent properties. It creates skin barrier to retain moisture in the skin.
- Witch Hazel (Hamamelis Virginiana Leaf Extract). It reduces acne and puffy skin and sunburn.
- Phenoxyethanol. It prevents products spoilage. It acts as an antibacterial agent.
- Citric Acid. It keeps the product fresh. Also, it can lower the acid and kill bacteria.
- Cocoa (Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter). It improves skin elasticity. In addition to its hydration properties.
- Fragrance. To hide the unpleasant aroma of the skincare ingredients.
- CI 16035 (FD & Red 40). It is a synthetic dye.
- CI 19140 (FD & C Yellow 5). A synthetic dye.
How to Use Brilliant Skin Rejuvenating Cream
- Gently apply a thin layer of Brilliant Skin Rejuvenating Facial Cream evenly on your face, with an upward motion.
- Use once a day, preferably before bedtime, for one month. Then, rest for another month before using it again.
Store at temperature not exceeding 30°C.